G-box Q issues

A board for discussing the G-Mouse Flymote.

Moderators: Vincent, Global Moderator

Forum rules
If you need direct assistance from Matricom Technical Support you can e-mail a support agent directly via the e-mail support@matricom.net
k9blek

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 am

Ok so i'm pretty new at this so please be gentle. When using Netflix or other apps with G-box i'm having a problem navigating the page. Using the arrows sometimes just wont' work. I'm currently stuck in the kids section of netflix and can't get out. I've tried using the cursor feature on the remote but it moves super slow. It literally takes 10 minutes of constant clicking to move somewhere on the page. Please help. Is there an easier way to navigate through apps on this page.

Another question. I have dishnet and i believe i can use the dish anywhere app on the g-box Q ...except ...i run into the same navigation issues. I can't move the cursor to where i need it to be without having to click 3 trillion times. I appreciate any support i can get. Will i need to purchase a keyboard and mouse?

thanks !

jpires

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:15 am

Hi, I'm having the same problem... do you already know the solution?

Thank you

Carolinablue

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:23 pm

I use a wireless mouse and it works great. Just bought a cheap one at Big Lots here in NC.

GetSmartMedia
Global Admin
Global Admin

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:46 pm

Using a different keyboard remote makes navigating the unit much easier. I will have to agree with Carolinablue

• Information