Flymote + G-Box Q = horrible experience...

A board for discussing the G-Mouse Flymote.

Moderators: Matricom Guru, Global Moderator

Forum rules
If you need direct assistance from Matricom Technical Support you can e-mail a support agent directly via the e-mail support@matricom.net
Smog418

Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:26 am

I have a flymote. With my mx2, it was a problem for repet button presses. With my New G-Box Q, I have the same problem with button presses, but also a very slow mouse cursor moving sometime. This lag very complicate the moving on the screen.

Am I the Only One with this problem?

Matricom can plan a fix for this?

Thanks!

engineerairborne

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:42 pm

You got further than I did, I followed the instructions, and the remote does nothing except for the power button. It would have been nice having the keyboard for setting the box up initially as I had to enter a lot of information.

Smog418

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 am

The mouse cursor lag of flymote was caused by the usb dongle which was placed into the USB port in the center of the box. By placing it on the last USB port, the problem seems fixed. The problem of double entry button is still present though.

engineerairborne

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:27 am

I figured out my issue also. I thought the dongle connector was the one for the flymote, I did not see the little USB plug in my packaging. It took a search on Ebay to see what components come with the Flymote in order to realize what was going on. They may want to include pictures of all the components on the instructions.

Smog418

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:51 am

engineerairborne wrote:I figured out my issue also. I thought the dongle connector was the one for the flymote, I did not see the little USB plug in my packaging. It took a search on Ebay to see what components come with the Flymote in order to realize what was going on. They may want to include pictures of all the components on the instructions.
Good news for you! Do you have a problem with double button presses?

matricomer

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:37 am

Same lagging problem and double button with mine. I'm using an "original" Matricom flymouse that I got for my other box, a Mx2. It worked and works flawlessly with it, but not with my Q.
The only difference is that the mx2 has the usb to plug the flymouse transmitter on the side of the box, whereas the Q has it in the back. As such, if it's in the back, could there be a weaker wave connection between the mouse and the usb transmitter?.....just a (maybe) stupid assumption....
Anybody?

HenryTathy

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:00 am

Doesnt sound all that horrible to me. They messed up, they are fixing it. Annoying, but it happens.

• Information