Connection issues

A board for discussing the G-Mouse Flymote.

Moderators: Matricom Guru, Global Moderator

Forum rules
If you need direct assistance from Matricom Technical Support you can e-mail a support agent directly via the e-mail support@matricom.net
Fractalfied

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:42 pm

The remote works fine for me until I don't use it for a couple minutes and it falls asleep it disconnects. The only way to get it to work again is to unplug/plug in the g box q. I can deal with the mouse lagging but it's pretty much useless once you start to watch a video. It came with the gbox q as a set from flame tronix. If I cannot get this remote to work by tonight I will be asking to return the controller part.

Fractalfied

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Nevermind the lag is completely awful. After using it a little more (I keep shaking it so it doesn't go into standby mode and I have to reset my machine). Seeing the matricom name on this remote makes me want to return my entire matricom set up. You seriously need to pull this g mouse flymote from you line up ASAP. If this is what to expect from your product line I don't know how you will survive as a company. I am in shock at how poorly this thing performs. Trying to type with the keyboard and the buttons will just press infinitely. Stay FAR away from this remote!

Smog418

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:01 pm

I've never seen any comment from Matricom about the infinite button... It's just like if they close their eyes when They see our comments about this problem...

bobinh2otown

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 am

Mine wont power on, or off.

It seems to work actually really good in a sense on the q box newest operating system but yet the one most important button even to turn it on wont work .. So I turn it on with the other remote and then scroll with this one. I don't like it but a call to matricom told me that it should and they be sending a new remote .

SisiinaZek

Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:32 am

I have had the 4.2 for a little over 2 years not. Recently, it has had issues with connecting to wifi. I will turn wifi on and it will connect, but when I use an app or the internet, it says there is no connection. I have to constantly turn on/off the wifi until it actually works. It usually takes over 4 times to get it to actually function properly, even though it says it is actually connected. Any solutions?

Gladis
Mood:

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 am

I understand this problem which is really critical. Connection issue can be with the wire or through inside the system.Firstly you need to identify the problem in the system and you can also find out the solution from the rushessay.com writers where you will get the complete details about the connection issue as well.

• Information