Q BOX Tips and Tweaks

This forum is used to discuss the G-PAD Q

Moderators: Vincent, Global Moderator

Forum rules
If you need direct assistance from Matricom Technical Support you can e-mail a support agent directly via the e-mail support@matricom.net
pcgirl

Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 am

DD1 wrote:I have a G box Q 16.1 Jarvis KODI set up. I can't get PLUTO.TV I have reached out to everyone. System says check for log for errors.
I did the download and the pluto is on the screen but every time I open a channel it gives me a screen error message ?
I'm stumped what the hek is wrong I keep getting the run around from Pluto and Kodi.
Is there anybody out there that would like to help me get pluto tv back on my Kodi working. This sucks :o
I have fusion, and Super repo repository's .
Please help me figure this out I have been trying to get my pluto tv on the Kodi for 6 months with no luck
I have wiped the system. downloaded, you name it. Is there a step I have missed or can a support person help.
I been told so many different things.
Is this really that confusing ????
Ripping my hair out
Try going here and asking for some help....
https://forums.tvaddons.ag/kinkins-repo ... to-tv.html

pcgirl

Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:27 am

Hey does anybody know if we can install libreelec on the Q box? I currently have openelec on my box but I would like to update to kodi Jarvis and I don't think that openelec is that current with the kodi versions. Anybody know about this?

pcgirl

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:34 am

I actually found my answer to this. If anybody is interested go here. https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-370.html I have installed the latest build which has Jarvis 16.1. Did an update from openelec and everything seems fine.

crcornelison

Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:00 am

I bought 5 of these gBox Q2 devices for Xmas gifts. I put 2 of them in my place and after setting up the 2 in the house, they worked fine and I was impressed with the devices. Now, after an update of sort (Thanksgiving Day) the remote off button does not work and the look is different. Now, I can get used to and learn the new appearance items and settings functions however, the damn turn off button on the remote is an issue. For now, I am unplugging the device to turn it off. Seems primitive... what is Matricom doing to fix this issue and release the update (another surprise) to fix the issue. Lastly, if this cannot be fixed.. do I return all (5) devices to Amazon as I am protected by the purchase plans? someone say something... the holidays are coming and I do not want to give a device to anyone if they are going to have same issues. Way to go Matricom...maybe should hire a friend of mine to polish an update before firing it out.............. standing by!

Ericmoose

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 am

Thanks for this tips, i'm using this Q box & it is very ousam device.

Hawk Rider

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

I'm still using this box till to this day and I cannot remember what FW am I on, but still performing as it should. The trick is just to minimize or just load the essential app that you need to watch your media. Can't believe that this thread is still here after all this years. :)

I'M BACK!!!!! ;)

Michaelker
Mood:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Box2D seems like it will be perfect for OpenGL graphics if you can align the coordinate systems. Is there any instructions for passing the coordinates back and fourth between Box2D and the OpenGL canvas?

Thanks
Larry

• Information