This video has links and will show you step by step
rickochet2 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:12 pmAfter, what must have been. 30+ attempts I finally got into the bootloader. I attempted to install from the sdcard and I got an error.rickochet2 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:46 pmI have been attempting to update to 1574 from 1507 for months.
I cannot get into the bootloader. I used the cut qtip to depress the button inside.
Here are my steps.
1. Unplug Q
2. Insert SDCard
3. Depress button until I hear click
4. While holding button plug Q in
5. Hold button and pray that I get into the bootloader and not to the same old white splash screen.
6. Release button, hear click of release.
7. Repeat all steps above like an insane person b/c I expect something to miraculously change.
Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Or is it the system, the firmware, or a combination of us all.
e: footer is wrong
e: signature verification failed
e: cannot load volume/misc!
I d/l the file from the wiki page. Attempted to d/l file from this thread but received an error. I already had the file on my comp but tried the newer d/l.
What do I do now?